ENTREZ EN TOUTE AMITIE Index du Forum
ENTREZ EN TOUTE AMITIE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue sur le forum potins entre amis 
forum à céder !!
WELLINGTON PHOENIX SIGN EX-NEWCASTLE UNITED GREAT

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ENTREZ EN TOUTE AMITIE Index du Forum -> POUSSEZ LA PORTE DE L AMITIE -> le coin des présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 龍 Dragon
oscar: 69
25: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juil - 08:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: WELLINGTON PHOENIX SIGN EX-NEWCASTLE UNITED GREAT Répondre en citant

Wellington Phoenix have confirmed the signing of ex-Newcastle United and England defender, Steven Taylor, after he passed a medical and finalised terms yesterday.

Taylor enjoyed an illustrious ทาง เข้า sbo career with Newcastle United making 194 appearances for the Magpies in the Premier League.

He later played for Portland Timbers in the MLS and Ipswich Town and Peterborough United in the English Football League.

The 32-year-old is the first new signing for the Phoenix under coach Mark Rudan as gear up for the 2018/19 A-League season.

Taylor said he was excited to sign with the Kiwi outfit.

"As soon as I was aware of the interest, I knew it was an opportunity that I couldn’t pass up," Taylor said.

"I was here in 2014 as part of the Football United Tour when we played in Dunedin and Wellington and loved the country then.

"I know that I am joining an exciting project under Mark as well as playing in one of the best ทาง เข้า sbo leagues in the world in the A-League."

Taylor won the UEFA Intertoto Cup in 2006 before winning the Football League Championship in the 2009/10 season, both while at Newcastle United FC.

Rudan described Taylor's arrival as great news for both the club and football fans.

"Steven is a significant signing for the football club in what we are trying to create," Rudan said. "He brings a huge amount of experience and strong leadership.

"We expect Steven to be a success on and off the park."

Taylor will link with his new teammates this week and could make his competitive debut for the club against Bentleigh Greens in the FFA Cup Round of 32 on August 7th in Melbourne. ทาง เข้า sbo

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juil - 08:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ENTREZ EN TOUTE AMITIE Index du Forum -> POUSSEZ LA PORTE DE L AMITIE -> le coin des présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange